- Shipments are delivered Monday thru Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm PST.
- Receive your purchase of in-stock items within 2-3 business days from the time your order is placed. If a resize is required there might be a slight delay in shipping.
- All orders have free 2-day express shipping and will be fully insured.
- Free Returns on all orders accepted within 14 days after delivery.
- All orders come inclusive of our Signature Color Changing Box.
- Custom orders can take between 4-6 weeks for delivery after order is placed.
Modified Regal Honor 18K Yellow-White Gold Natural Alexandrite Ring
Our Signature Color-Change Box
Safiya pieces come complete with our signature color-change box. The light within allows you to see how our Alexandrites transform colors in both incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
Know Your Alexandrite
When you buy your alexandrite jewelry from Safiya, you know you’re buying a natural, untreated gem. That’s because each piece of our fine jewelry is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity clearly stating the gem IS natural and untreated.
Buying the best is why Safiya only source our gems direct from one mine in Hematita, Brazil - where the rarest alexandrites of the highest quality are mined. And by buying direct, Safiya can pass on the considerable saving to our customers.
No other mine comes close to producing alexandrites with the remarkable color change from a rich bluish green in daylight to a deep plum red in artificial light as the Hematita mine. Certainly synthetics don’t even come close. You can buy cheaper, but you can’t buy better.
We offer a 14-day hassle-free RETURN POLICY so if you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’ll cover the cost of shipping and provide a full refund so there’s zero risk for you.
You’d be eligible for a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on workmanship because your satisfaction is important to us.
We have a fantastic UPGRADE POLICY so you can invest in a piece that serves you today and upgrade to something greater in the future - a unique piece of jewelry as you evolve.
Safiya was a pleasure to work with. I’m lucky enough to live near by, so I spent an afternoon drooling over all my choices. Niel was so patient and professional with me, and together we choose a stone that fit within my budget. Then a setting was designed around my preferences. I was kept updated on the progress all along the way, and within just a few weeks, this gorgeous ring was on my finger. I can’t stop staring at it. Thank you, Safiya, and Niel!