- Shipments are delivered Monday thru Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm PST.
- Receive your purchase of in-stock items within 2-3 business days from the time your order is placed. If a resize is required there might be a slight delay in shipping.
- All orders have free 2-day express shipping and will be fully insured.
- Free Returns on all orders accepted within 14 days after delivery.
- All orders come inclusive of our Signature Color Changing Box.
- Custom orders can take between 4-6 weeks for delivery after order is placed.
Nouveau Mystic - 18K White Gold Natural Alexandrite Ring
Know Your Alexandrite
When you buy your alexandrite jewelry from Safiya, you know you’re buying a natural, untreated gem. That’s because each piece of our fine jewelry is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity clearly stating the gem IS natural and untreated.
Buying the best is why Safiya only source our gems direct from one mine in Hematita, Brazil - where the rarest alexandrites of the highest quality are mined. And by buying direct, Safiya can pass on the considerable saving to our customers.
No other mine comes close to producing alexandrites with the remarkable color change from a rich bluish green in daylight to a deep plum red in artificial light as the Hematita mine. Certainly synthetics don’t even come close. You can buy cheaper, but you can’t buy better.
We offer a 14-day hassle-free RETURN POLICY so if you’re unhappy with your purchase, we’ll cover the cost of shipping and provide a full refund so there’s zero risk for you.
You’d be eligible for a LIFETIME GUARANTEE on workmanship because your satisfaction is important to us.
We have a fantastic UPGRADE POLICY so you can invest in a piece that serves you today and upgrade to something greater in the future - a unique piece of jewelry as you evolve.
Despite Covid-19 causing things to go a bit slower than usual, Niel walked us through the whole process and met with us to choose the Alexandrite in person (with safety protocols.) We were kept in the loop at each stage of the initial idea pitch, choosing the gem, approval for a custom design, and the final delivery of the ring. He told us the story of how he started in the business and why he thinks Alexandrite is a great choice for jewelry that is meant to last. He really wants people to be happy with their choice.